MASTER’S DEGREE IN
Department: Diten – DAD (University of Genoa) – Chair: Prof. Dario Boote
ABOUT THE COURSE
The graduates from the MSc in Yacht Design must:
- know in depth the theoretical-scientific aspects of engineering, both in general and in detail for what concerns marine engineering, with respect to which they’re able to identify, formulate and solve (also in an innovative way) complex problems that require an interdisciplinary approach;
- be able to invent, plan, design and manage complex and/or innovative systems, processes and services;
- be able to design and manage experiments of high complexity;
- be endowed with knowledge of context and transversal skills;
- have knowledge in the field of business organization (corporate culture) and professional ethics;
- be able to use fluently, in both written and oral form, at least one European Union language, other than Italian, with particular reference to technical terminology.
If you have the knowledge to accede, and if you are going to follow lessons and exercitations, the Course will provide you to achieve, on time, learning objectives agreed upon by every interested part yourself, the ministry, the faculty, lecturers, industry agents, etc. These objectives establish things to learn, the requisite known-how, and the suggested behavior, that are necessary elements for an effective entry into the world of work or to attend a higher Degree.
As required by European guidelines, learning objectives related to, indeed, the following: applying knowledge and understanding, making judgments communication skills and learning skills.
Promostudi La Spezia
Via dei Colli, 90
19121 La Spezia
Tel: 0187 751265
Fax: 0187 778523
Opening hours University Campus
8.30 – 18.30 (from Monday to Friday)
9.00 – 12.00 (from Monday to Friday)
in afternoon with an appointment.
10.30 – 18.00 (Wednesday)
14.30 – 18.00 (from Monday to Friday)